VYPE CAR CRAM Sponsored by Neil Huffma Nissan
How many students can YOUR squad fit in the Nissan Versa or Cube? Each month, VYPE magazine will choose a Greater Louisville high school team to take a crack at cramming a car with students! Prizes will be awarded and a grand prize will go to the school that jams the most teammates in the vehicle. Think your team has what it takes?
Open to all high school teams and clubs in the Greater Louisville area covered by VYPE. See the rules below.
To enter, email email@example.com. Make "Car Cram" your subject line, and be sure to include the name of your school, your team, and the best way to contact you.
NEIL HUFFMAN NISSAN'S CAR CRAM CONTEST RULES
- Teams or clubs from any high school are eligible so long as the school does not object. Teams/clubs should check with school officials for approval. A team/club representative must be provided to VYPE and be responsible for communicating information to the entire team/club.
- Each team/club may bring as many contestants as you like. Every student wishing to participate MUST have a signed waiver to participate. If under age 18, the waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian. Any student without a signed waiver will not be allowed to participate. Neither Neil Huffman Nissan nor VYPE High School Sports Magazine may be held responsible for any injury sustained in conjunction with the Car Cram Contest. The waiver form is available....
- Individual prizes will be awarded by VYPE to up to 20 participants per event. Neil Huffman Nissan will be awarding prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place at the conclusion of the contest.
- Participants must arrive at Neil Huffman Nissan's showroom [4136 Shelbyville Road, Louisville, KY] no later than 15 minutes before the scheduled event. NOTE: Event times may change from month to month.
- Participants must wear pants/shorts, shirts and socks. (No shoes/sandals during the "car cramming" but socks are MANDATORY). Teams/clubs are asked (with school permission) to wear jerseys or school apparel. Hats, helmets, etc., are encouraged as they will help make for some great photos!
- Participating teams will be given approximately 5 minutes to study the Nissan Cube and strategize before the contest begins. Once given the command to start, teams will have 5 minutes to fit as many students as possible inside the vehicle. When given the stop command, event officials will determine a count of qualifying bodies in the vehicle.
- To qualify as a "score", the person's torso must be inside the vehicle. An arm or leg or head may be outside through a window.
- Vehicle doors must be shut, windows may be down. No tampering/adjusting with the vehicles seats is allowed once set by the event officials.
- Photos/video will be taken during the event for use in future ads. All schools and participants must agree to their image appearing in said ads.
- This will be an extremely fun and entertaining event. Students are reminded that they are representing their schools. Excessive rowdiness/damaging behavior/inappropriate gestures may merit immediate disqualification of a team. Participant safety is paramount. An event referee will monitor the activity. His/Her instructions must be followed.