6. Matt Thompson's three-run homer in the top of the eighth inning sparked a four-run Saraland rally as the Spartans went on to defeat Jackson in the second game of a Class 5A, Area 3 doubleheader. Thompson had the hot bat for Saraland, going 2-for-4 with three RBIs and three runs scored.
5. Nic Hillier's solo home run in the bottom of the eighth inning gave Class 5A No. 4 St. Paul's a 11-10 win over Faith Academy in game one of a doubleheader sweep in Area 1 play. Hillier went 2-for-4 with two runs scored.
4. Zac Stokes pitched a five-inning no-hitter and went 3-for-3 with five RBIs, including a second-inning grand slam to power Cottage Hill Christian to a 13-0 win over B.C. Rain in game one of a doubleheader.
3. Cody Threlkeld (2-4) pitched eight innings of no-hit ball, striking out eight and walking four with one unearned run allowed to lead Satsuma over Citronelle in extra innings in a Class 5A, Area 3 game, 2-1.
2. Junior right-hander Mike Farnell threw a five-inning perfect game Tuesday afternoon as Class 5A No. 1 Spanish Fort beat Williamson 21-0. Farnell struck out 11.
1. Jeremiah Jackson drove in three runs in each game of a doubleheader as Class 1A No. 1 St. Luke's swept Pope John Paul II Catholic 9-1 and 8-2. Jackson had a double and a single, three RBIs and two runs scored in the first game. In the second, he doubled and drove in three runs.
ON THE HONOR ROLL: Brandon Cook, St. Luke’s; Josh Lewis, Theodore; Chase Flores, Theodore; Morgan Richburg, Faith Academy; Kyle Chandler, Alma Bryant; Allen Haynes, Alma Bryant; Demetrius Allen, Blount; Caleb Boles, Mary G. Montgomery; Hunter Walker, Theodore; Shannon Gurley, Theodore; Grant Barber, UMS-Wright; Taylor Jarvis, Citronelle; Ben Bolton, Cottage Hill; Gunner Hendrix, Spanish Fort; Rob Perteet, Spanish Fort; Blain Crim, St. Paul’s; Joshua Gano, Theodore; Landon Lassiter, Bayside Academy; Grayson Williams, Mobile Christian; Jimmy Tran, Alma Bryant; Chase Crump, Daphne; Collin Barrett, Murphy; Devin Adams, Vigor; Austin Carny, Mobile Christian.
FAN VOTING: FAN VOTING:Spanish Fort’s Will Luft garnered 18,600 votes or 49 percent of the 38,060 total votes to win last week’s fan poll. UMS-Wright’s Troy Dixon was second with 16,584 votes or 44 percent. Each week, fans can vote on the top performances. The poll will be posted on Tuesday with the weekly Hit Parade. Winners will be listed the following Monday afternoon and again on Tuesday with the new poll. AL.com's online polls reflect the views of readers who choose to participate and are not the kind of scientific sampling of opinion used to predict the views of the public as a whole.