Halloween Safety Tips
October 30, 2012By Richard Adams of South Houston High School
Halloween is tomarrow and there is alot of excitment going around but here are a few tips to help make your All Hallows Eve alot better.
1. Check for any open candy wrappers before eating.
2. Try to stay in groups or at least with a partner.
3. Keep a flashlight on you for when it gets dark.
4. Stay away from any strange characters who might be lurking.
5. Be careful when crossing the streets.
Don't forget, be safe and have a fun and scary Halloween:)