HARPETH Football Honor Code
April 3, 2012By Lynne Richards of Harpeth High Athletics
HARPETH FOOTBALL HONOR CODE
The coaching staff and administration of Harpeth High School appreciate your interest in the football program. As representatives of the team, school and community, football players are expected to conduct themselves in a manner which will bring pride to the program.
The following conditions are required of any student-athlete who desires to participate in the football program at Harpeth High School. Failure to sign or comply with these requirements will result in dismissal from the team, suspension from games, extra physical activity, public apologies, and verbal warnings depending on the severity of the violation.
1. Athletes will report to all practices and meetings on time. In the event of illness or death in the immediate family, the athlete will notify a coach prior to the practice or meeting.
2. Athletes will follow instructions and work hard.
3. Alcohol or drug use, profanity or vulgarity will not be tolerated.
4. School rules, team rules and rules of the game will be respected.
5. Players are expected to maintain a “C” average. Failure to do so will result in mandatory study hall and/or tutoring until grades are passing.
Player signature Parent signature