MPHS Football Concessions Information
June 23, 2008By of Myers Park High School
Myers Park Football
Guidelines for Working Concessions
Expectation: Every football parent works at least 1 game.
Goal: Graciously serve MP fans and visitors & earn income for the Mustang Club.
Jobs: The number of people needed will vary by game.
· Home Concession Stand - Work the window taking orders/making change, Work in back preparing orders (hot dogs, pizza, nachos, popcorn, drinks)
· Visitors Concession Stand - Same as above
· Grillers - Grill and wrap burgers on Home side for sale in Home and Visitor Concession Stands
· Runners -Deliver concessions/supplies to Visitor side
· Be on TIME. All workers arrive at 6:00 pm. (Grillers, arrive by 5:30 pm.)
· Check in at the home side concession stand. Friday night parents check in with Tobie Holberton. Thursday night parents check in with Stella and Jack Jackson. You will be assigned a job. Instruction sheets on how to work the equipment are posted in the concession stands.
· You are expected to set up and clean up. Expect a busy 3 hour plus commitment.
· You'll be on your feet - and standing on concrete floors. Wear comfortable shoes.
· For safety reasons, No Children Are Allowed in the concession stands. No exceptions.
· You're welcome to one cold drink while working. Plan to pay for any food. No one gets free food.
· If you can't work your scheduled time, find a replacement and contact the appropriate coordinators below.
Thank you for volunteering!
JV Parents working Friday night Varsity games contact:
704/364-1731 Home email@example.com
704/542-9222 Home firstname.lastname@example.org
704/366-1444 Home email@example.com
Varsity Parents working Thursday night JV games contact:
Stella and Jack Jackson