Booster Club Info for week of 9/15
September 19, 2013East Ridge Cross Country
Hello ER CC Team & Fans,
The booster club has lots of information to share with you this week:
- If you ordered sportswear and weren't able to pick it up at last week's Pasta Party, Coach Ness will have it available for you to pick up after practice tomorrow (Wednesday, 9/18) in the weight room
- If you haven't received your purple training shirt yet, Coach Ness will also have those available for you to pick up tomorrow after practice in the weight room
- If you didn't get a chance to place an order for this year's really cool sportswear, have no fear...you can still order! The store has been re-opened and you can order anytime between now and Sunday 9/22 at midnight. Orders should arrive within 10-14 days, still plenty of time to use this stuff during the season. The store is located at: http://stcroixprint.com/online-stores/clubsteams/
- ER's Homecoming is this week (Game on Friday!)
- The ER CC Team will be participating in the parade on Thursday (after a short practice). No float this year but I am sure the Captains have something exciting planned for the team as they march in the parade
- After the parade the Booster Club is hosting a tail-gating party with food and beverages for our ER runners. Thanks to the Betz family and all of the other families for helping with this event. The tail-gating party is in lieu of a pasta party this week! Runners should look for the ER CC Tent out on the ERHS lawn.
MILACA MEGA MEET:
- Saturday is one of our biggest meets of the year out at Stones Throw Golf Course in Milaca. Information on the meet (race times, directions, etc) is posted on our website and can also be found here: https://sites.google.com/site/megameet/
- The booster club will be providing all of the ER runners with a bag lunch and beverages to enjoy after their race at the ER CC Tent/Camp.
- We recommend that you send other snacks, beverages, warm clothes, blankets for the kids to sit on, etc for this meet as the day gets pretty long! They also have food and t-shirts available for purchase out there.
I think that is everything - thanks for all your support!