2012 GIRLS RESULTS
2012 BOYS RESULTS
2011 BOYS RESULTS
2011 GIRLS RESULTS
10.22 Coach Cronin Email
October 22, 2012East Ridge Cross Country
Hello team and families,
Way to go at the conference meet! We (Coach Ness, Coach Gramer and I) are proud of your work and how you represent this team. We received some compliments from others about how you've shown this on and off the course. Thank you!
Congrats to all runners. This is a very, very tough conference. Congratulations to the girls' team for their "3-peat" conference title. Congrats to all of our All Conference and Honorable Mention All Conference Runners! (We had 5 girls receivve All Conference (Bailey, Emily, Taylor, Brenley & Sandra) and 3 girls receive Honorable Mention (Megan, Liz and Anna). Nate Roese earned All Conference too-- also Both Nate and Bailey achieved new school records. Many others were in critical positions to help their team score well. There were also many runners who ran PR's. We are looking forward to Wednesday's Section Meet.
LMS release----12:45 for a 1pm bus
ERHS release---1pm for a 1:15 bus
3:15 pm 4AA Girls Varsity
3:45 pm 4AA Boys Varsity
4:15 pm Girls Open JV
4:45 pm Boys Open JV
More info on meet day general procedures:
1. Pets and bicycles are not allowed inside the fence.
2. Stay off the Greens and Tees
3. Fans, parents, and anyone not participating in the current race must stay behind the two 10 - meter lines and or flags and cones. You are welcome to move across the course freely and carefully always being diligent and aware of the racers on the course.
4. When you see the Lead Cart coming, step back from the lines so the runners have fair access to sightlines
5. Please clean up the area when you break camp.
6. Parking for fans is best if they use the neighborhood streets South of Larpenteur. They can safely cross Larpenteur by using the tunnel located just west of Coffman Street (see map).
7. T-Shirts can be purchased and will be located near the Short Shack.
Thanks for your commitment to this team. Thanks for all the parent notes for when your son or daughter is absent. Wednesday is the last day for most runners (besides state qualifiers). We will most likely have a post season meeting on MONDAY, NOV 5th at 3:30 in the cafeteria. I will send out more info as I recieve it. This meeting is when we will: turn in uniforms, forms for those who have acheived all criteria for lettering, surveys, voting etc. Also, please take note of the banquet info (Nov. 18th). Please turn in banquet forms.