RLHS BOOSTER CLUB
RLHS - Athletics
RL Athletic Hall of Fame
April Meeting Minutes
April 12, 2012By Mr. Mizwicki of Round Lake High School
ROUND LAKE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
AGENDA- April 11th , 2012 7PM
Attendance - L.WERTH, K.WERTH, R.SANCHEZ, M.CASAVANT, R.CASAVANT, , K.SANCHEZ, A. AVELAR, A.STEELE, MIZWICKI (A.D.),
*****-MOTION TO OPEN-***** M.CASAVANT- 2nd K.WERTH
-Rodrigo Lopez- Presented the “Decision Day 2012 Flyer”- Thursday, May 11th 2012 held at Rink Side Sports at 10.am. to 2 p.m.
MOTION- M. CASAVANT, 2ND R.SANCHEZ
***M. Shuman (Treasurer) could not attend do to work. She will present the Treasurer report at the May meeting.
A) SPIRIT WEAR
1) Boosters will have spirit wear at the Joe Belcher Cancer Event. Booster will ship orders to anyone who lives out of town.
1) Schedule for upcoming events was discussed.
2) Coffee Pot/Maker- We are in need of a new coffee maker. Kim Sanchez will make a few phone calls.
3) Mike will discuss with Larry (Trainer)the new Pizza maker.
4) We will have to make room for the ice machine provided by Larry (Trainer).
C) WENDY’S NIGHT
1) May through October
5/7, 6/4, 7/2, 8/6, 9/4
D) BOOSTER CLUB SCHOLARSHIP
A) Due April 20th
B) Decision is needed by May 8th
E) BELCHER CANCER NIGHT
A) April 27th @ Lakes Bowl- $15 dollar admission-$10 if you are wearing RL gear.
B) T-Shirts and online store for that
-Amended WISHLIST was approved and awards will be presented
V. GOLF OUTINGS
- Hall of Fame – in conjunction with the Booster Club- July 21st is for Hall of Fame at Renwood
- Boys Basketball- Friday, July 29th is at Bittersweet Golf Course
Cost = $100
VII. April 18th – Freshman Orientation in Main Gym
- Boosters will be present to try to encourage membership from incoming freshman
VIII NEW GRILLS
- May Project- all members will research cost of new gas grills for May meeting.
Motion to Adjourn- R.Sanchez, 2nd K. Werth
MOTION TO ADJOURN –