RLHS BOOSTER CLUB
RLHS - Athletics
RL Athletic Hall of Fame
Panther Pushers Meeting - January
January 12, 2012By Mr. Mizwicki of Round Lake High School
-Panther Pushers Meeting Minutes- January
Attendance- L.Werth, K.Werth, R. Sanchez, K. Sanchez, S.Vega, M.Casavant, R.Casavant. M.Shuman
-Motion by K. Lyle, 2nd M.Cassavant
-Approval of the Minutes from December
-Motion- M.Shuman, K.Werth
- Balance of $16,243.15
Motion to Approve Treasurers Report –
Mair Casavant and Kim Sanchez
A) Spirit Wear-
1) Waiting for freshman orientation night- need to ask when the night will be.
1) L.Werth and M.Mizwicki will try to get added to the Sam’s account so they can help with the shopping duties.
2) Food Service Licence
3) Coke – and Popcorn issues where discussed. Popcorn was ordered.
Sam’s order was also finalized.
1) Whiffle Ball Tournament- 3/10, 3/11, 3/12 –Location to be announced but we will need help with concessions as event will be held at RLHS, RL Middle School, and possibly Indian Hill.
2) Advertising Signs- R. Sanchez gave us examples of the sign and cost for advertising. School Board approval will be need but the board is certainly open to the project. We will need help obtaining the donations. R.Sanchez also displayed examples of signs that each parent could purchase for the students (lawn signs).
3) Oinkers vs. Hosers- March 16th-Boosters will be working concessions.
4) Wendy’s Days-Mair will keep working with local restaurants.
5) eTeamSponsors.com- goal is to connect to Alumni. Need to contact Brian Messer
A) Record Board – Track – Mike to call CDI about stickers- Lyle to call Sign-Central
B) Scholarship Update- Discussion of creating an Athletic Booster Club (Panther Pushers) scholarship. Scholarship
A) Mike was asked to send and all staff email to notify new booster contacts.
B) Vendor night was proposed. All members will bring list of vendors for next meeting
C) Expansion of indoor concession stand.
Motion To Close the Meeting- R.Sanchez, 2nd by K.Sanchez