Welcome friends and Wolfpack football fans! Thank you for visiting our website.
The Park High School Football Booster Club is a non-profit organization made up of parents of football players from Park High School in Cottage Grove, MN interested in supporting the Park football program.
We welcome residents that live within the PHS boundary to the many volunteer opportunities available. It’s a great way to show your support for the program and the team!
The purpose of the Park Booster Club is to support the Park High School football program with recognition and team building events, to coordinate fundraising efforts that will benefit the football program as well as fulfilling requests for other special needs (i.e. equipment, clinics, etc.). We’re able to support the Wolfpack through a variety of volunteering and fundraising opportunities.
Parent participation in the booster club provides opportunities to meet other football parents, plan and organize football related events, and make a difference in Wolfpack football.
Booster Club responsibilities include:
- Program Book – Working with other Park Booster Clubs to solicit annual ad space for the combined Fall/Winter/Spring sports program book. Includes creating and organizing football-specific inserts for the program
- Picture/Parent Information Night – Organizing and hosting the associated pot luck dinner
- Team Meals – Planning and serving dinners to approximately 100 players each Thursday at the team dinner – includes securing multiple locations for dinners and soliciting donations from local business sponsors
- Senior Night – Planning of the reception following the final regular season game honoring outgoing senior players and cheerleaders – includes development of keepsake booklet and photos, coordination of on-field halftime presentation, and associated meal and senior gifts
- Football Banquet – Planning the season-ending recognition and celebration event
- Fundraising Events – Hosting several fundraising events throughout the year such as Gold Card Blitz Night, Wolfpack clothing sales during home games and various school and community athletic events
- Homecoming – Decorations and stadium signage for Homecoming game – includes organizing volunteers to decorate varsity players homes the night prior to the game
- Chain Gang – Organizing volunteers to handle chains and down markers at B-Squad, JV and Varsity home games
Funds raised by the Booster Club are used for a variety of items:
- Equipment purchases (for both players and coaches)
- Coaching clinics
- Bus for summer football camp at SDSU
- Team meals before varsity games
- Year-end banquet and awards
- Sponsorship of Senior Night
- Homecoming stadium and player home decorations
Main fundraising events include:
- Gold Card Sales
- Community Service-a-thon letterwriting campaign
- Fan Packages
- Program Book
- Golf Tournament
- Taco Feed
The Booster club needs you!
Come and support the Park Wolfpack Football Team and join the Booster Club!
We meet the second Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. at Park High School.
For more information you may email us at: email@example.com