Relay for Life
Alumni Interviews--Where Are They Now?
Centralia FFA Fall Festival
October 16, 2012By Kaitlyn Dollens of Centralia High School Activities
I. Scarecrow Contest
1. Business advertisment
1. Business may include an ad next to scarecrow
2. Sign may not exceed 12X18 inches
13 and younger
3 feet and under
Open to all scarecrows
1. Scarecrow must be set up at 5 p.n. on October 18
2. Scarecrow must be set up in the designated area at the Centralia city square
3. No human scarecrows or movement provided by humans
4. No innapropriate scarecrows. (Centralia FFA reserves the right to disqualify any scarecrow)
5. No gore, blood, etc.
6. Centralia FFA chapter is not responsible for damaged or lost scarecrows.
7. A panel of local dignities will judge.
8. Take down will be October 20 starting at 4 p.m.
9 Prizes will be awarded in each division.
Children's barn yard from 1-3 p.m. on city square