Relay for Life
Alumni Interviews--Where Are They Now?
April 20, 2012By Morgan Creel of Centralia High School Activities
1. You have two daughters. Tell me about slumber parties?
What do I do? Go into my bedroom and shut the door.
2. What is your definition of evil?
Anything that’s not good.
3. You are stranded on an island. You have water, food, knives, matches, and sleeping materials. What else do you bring?
A boat..or an airplane.
4. Do bald men use shampoo or soap? Why?
Well all the ones I’ve talked to use soap because they don’t need shampoo.
5. Give me your thoughts on tattoos.
Two kinds of people have tattoos..fugitives...... No tattoos aren’t bad.
6. What kind of shoes do you prefer?
7. What does lol, ttyl, nbd, rents and btw mean?
Laugh out loud, talk to you later, don’t know what those two mean, and by the way.
8. Morning routine?
Get up at 6, get ready for school, take dogs out twice, eat, go to school.
9. What color is your top blanket on your bed?
It's like a maroon quilt.
10. What other job would you do besides teach?
I would do two jobs. National park ranger, and a meteorite hunter..meteroites are more than gold.