FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
50 Inning Game Rosters
Optional Clothing Order
Update Contact Info
Steak Fry Fundraiser- revised & updated 4/10
April 10, 2012By Eric Ruska of Osseo Fastpitch Softball
Thanks for everyone being patient with us as we attempt the steak fry for the first time. So far, so good. There are some things though that we either need to add or clarify.
1. Thanks to everyone who turned in their ticket stubs! If you didn't, if you could send Coach Ruska a quick email of what type of tickets were sold, that would be greatly appreciated. You can also invite people to eat still, we will have tickets available at the door.
2. Each team is assigned a shift. It is expected that all players on that team attend their shift to help work. Adults have signed up at the parent meeting (although we have many holes we will need to fill). If you can't make your assigned shift, but can make another time, please talk to your coaches. We will definitely need some more help in the beginning and at the end.
Varsity & JV - 4:00 - 5:30
9th Grade - 5:15 - 6:30
B-Squad - 6:15 - 7:30
Varsity & JV - 7:15 - 8:30
3. We are in need of more adult help. Parents check the openings below. Send an email to Coach Ruska stating which shift you can help out with. We need everyone's help to pull this off. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Dishwasher 5:15 - 6:30
(1) Dishwasher 6:15 - 7:30
(1) Tickets 7:15 - 8:30
(1) Set up coffee & water - 6:15 - 7:30
(1) Set up coffee & water - 7:15 - 8:30
(1 for each shift) Supervising players delivering food - all shifts
(1 each shift) Toast & Butter Texas Bread - all shifts
(1) Condiment Table help - 6:15 - 7:30
( 1 or 2) Wrapping Potatoes - 10 AM - 11 AM