North Central HS
NC ATHLETIC DEPT
Summer Camps 2014
Charlie Riley Track/Field Results 2014
NEW HEADING 1
Irish Invitational @ Maple Creek
August 27, 2014By Andy Elkins of Indianapolis North Central High School
Irish Invitational at Maple Creek
Date: Saturday September 6, 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: Shotgun start at 1pm.
Location: Maple Creek Golf Club 10501 E. 21st St. Indianapolis, IN 46229 317.894.3837
You can start arriving any time after 11am.
There will be 6 coupons per team that players and coaches will be able to turn in for a drink, hot dog and a bag of chips.
Teams entered: Bishop Chatard, Brebeuf, Center Grove, Connersville, Covenant Christian, Decatur Central, Fishers, Guerin Catholic, Hamilton Heights, North Central, Pendleton Heights, Pike, Warren Central and Indianapolis Cathedral.
1. Each team will play five Varsity players and count the low four scores.
2. Awards will be given to the first place team and the top 5 individuals. In the case of a tie for the team championship the first tie breaker will be the 5th man score. The 2nd tie breaker the 6th man score and if still tied there will be a team playoff. An individual medalist tie will be broken with a sudden death playoff starting on hole 1. All other ties will be broken by starting at the number 1 handicap hole and going backwards.
3. All groups will be threesomes and pace of play is important. **Please note for this tournament only we will allow up to 2 coaches to coach the girls. This should help the pace of play. Again, no coaching on greens but the rest of the course is open.
4. Each team will be given one cart and please note, Maple Creek has requested that there be no spectator carts except those people who have medical reasons to have one.
5. We will play circle double par. If the player is playing for medalist honors they should not use the circle double par.
6. Each player is responsible for checking her own scorecard hole by hole and having her marker sign it. Coaches please check the addition and then turn it in. All score cards do not have to be turned in at once.
7. USGA rules will govern all play.
8. Distance measuring devices are allowed as long as they only measure distance.
9. Spectators may help look for lost balls but should remain in the rough and not on fairways when observing.
10. If in doubt a player should play a second ball and the rules committee will decide which balls score will count. The player should declare before hitting either ball which ball they prefer.