The New Ulm High School Track & Field Program welcomes all donations for the following planned expenses for the spring season. These expenses are mainly for big ticket items or "one time" items. They are in addition to regular seasonal expenses such as meet entry fees and administrative costs.
If you would like to purchase, or contribute to the purchase of one or more of these items for the team, please contact Tony Ortmann at email@example.com
The Eagles Track & Field Program depends on the generosity of parent and communtiy support. Here is an explanation of how the fund-raisers are being used, and to learn about various major funding needs for the 2011 season and beyond.
- NEW Custom Screened Team Competition Uniforms: 100 Boys' sets, 100 Girls' sets (singlet/short) Total expense: $8,000.00
- NEW Team T-Shirts (7.00 per shirt). Total expense: $840.00
- NEW Team Warm-ups ($49.00). Total expense: $7,500.00
- 8 x USC Spirit Pole Vault Poles: Approximately $400.00 Each. Total expense: $3,200.00.
- Hard Shell Indoor Shots: $45.00-4k Shot, $50.00-5k Shot, $55.00-12lb Shot. Total expense: $300.00
- NEW USC High Jump Pit $8,000.00
- 5 x Ultrak 495 Stop Watch: $37.00 Each. Total expense: $296.00
- 6 x Medicine Balls: $42.00-5k Ball, $34.00-4k Ball, $27.00-3k Ball. Total expense: $206.00
- Seiko Stopwatch and System SP12 printer. Total expense: $360.00