Online Registration Forms
The game of basketball will always be a "team first." However, individual instruction will help players gain the knowledge and skills to help contribute to each team victory! Our program is uniquely designed to increase players' confidence and develop the correct fundamentals to help succeed at any level. We will identfy strengths and weaknesses and customize workouts to help each player advance their game.
MPACT helps players obtain their personal goals with consolation meetings between parents, player and trainer. With the players' goals set, we ensure the trainer will provide the properly strutured program to help that player obtain their goal. With MPACT individual workouts we ensure you will:
· Build more strength and sports specific muscle.
· Run faster, and move quicker.
· Develop unstoppable power.
· Be in the best condition in your life.
· Establish important mental toughness and self-confidence.
· Prevent injuries, correct imbalances.
· Increase the likelihood of making it to the next level, whether it is making the team, getting a scholarship or becoming a pro!
Please contact Performance Specialist Coach Jamie Robertson to schedule your training session @ 501.286.2722.
1 0n 1 GUIDELINES:
- All Prices are on a monthly basis.
- There is an additional charge for all workouts outside of the Pulaski County area.
- Multiple session are paid in full before players are allowed to participate in workouts.
- There are no payment plans
- All sessions need to be completed within the same month of purchase; there are no credited sessions into the next month.
- All players must bring their own ball,water, and towel.
- Checks: There is a $25 insufficent funds fee.
- Fitness clients need mat,water and towel
- Unlimited sessions is on a monthy basis.