ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
2012-13 Spring-Summer Schedule
2013 Spring-Summer Program Schedule
Plans are underway already for next spring and summer’s program
Early Sign-up Option
Players may “re-up” for the 2013 program between now and Friday, October 5. Tryouts will be held on these dates:
Saturday, October 6
Saturday, October 13
Saturday, October 20
· Any current Mavericks player re-committing for the 2013 program will attend any and all tryouts that they wish for $10, the cost of a tryout tee-shirt.
· We will retain the current uniform for next year so unless you need to replace it for wear or because you have grown out of it, you will not pay the $150 gear cost. Each player will receive new tee shirts and at least one new item at no extra charge.
· We will have our shoe deal with Johnny Mac’s going into the fall again, so if you need shoes, I’ll have this in place by August 1.
2013 Spring Program
2013 Summer Program
Spring only session: $590
Summer only session: $755
Select Both sessions: $975 --- A lot of our players did both sessions this year and in determining costs, I want to reward people who have shown us real loyalty and cut that cost to them… This represents a $370 savings over ala carte cost.
Spring --- Showcase, 4-tournament events, 2-practice weekends, coaches cost, coaches hotels, and administration. Extra gear for returners, no extra charge. $150 one-time for gear set for first time players.
Summer---Camp, 5-tournament events, 2-practice weekends, coaches cost, coaches hotels, and administration.
Early Single Pay Discount: Take off 10% if paying in full on any of these options by October 5.
Deposit and Installments: If you can’t do single pay, here are the installment terms:
· $350 non-refundable deposit --- holds your spot and is applied to either spring-only, summer-only or both. Must be received by October 15.
· Spring Only: Remaining balance due by January 15($240)
· Summer Only: Installment #1 of $200 is due January 15, final installment of $200 by March 15
· Both sessions: Installment #1 of $250 is due January 15, #2 of $250 due February 15, #3 of $125 is due March 15