HS FALL SPORTS
HS WINTER SPORTS
HS SPRING SPORTS
HIGH SCHOOL INFO
April 26, 2012Bedford Sports
We are teaming up with Tastefully Simple Consultant Holly Kohler to host another fundraiser! This fundraiser can be very successful and is extremely simple to do! 100% of the profits are donated back to the Lacrosse Team, with everyone’s participation we can have huge results!
- Simply promote the fundraiser to family, friends, neighbors, co-workers and anyone
else who likes to eat!
- Pass out the information cards that have online ordering instructions, so your group
will get the credit. Promotion is the key!
- All orders can be placed online by using the email that was sent to you or going to www.tastefullysimple.com/web/hkohler
- Orders can also be collected with payment and turned in to Tammy Martin
- Orders must be in by May 4th
- All orders will ship directly to the client, so you do NOT have to pick up, sort, drive
around and deliver the products.
- Product price point is $10 or less so this is affordable for everyone.
- With direct shipping you can ask friends and family who live out of town to
- Tastefully Simple products are 100% guaranteed and everyone loves them!
Besides ordering products in the catalog, Tastefully Simple offers a Freezer Meal workshop to raise funds. At the 2 hour workshop, guests will make 12 dinners. No dishes to clean and all meals are ready for the freezer, leaving guests with almost 2 weeks of home made prepared dinners. Perfect for those busy Lacrosse nights! Dinner cost an average of $14 and feed 4-6 people. A minimum group of 8 guests will be needed to host a workshop, 100% of the profits from the workshop are donated back to the group. Contact Holly Kohler for more details
Tastefully Simple Independent Consultant