June 6, 2014iHigh 101
Production Truck® 1.1
Windows Production Truck® 1.1 is out of BETA and is ready to help you take live sports streams to the next level. It has been purpose-built to make it easier than ever to deliver high quality video with a large variety of hardware, network connectivity conditions, and the maze of state association rules. There is even a lite version - AdTrigger Pro® - to maximize quality on legacy hardware. Plus, on both versions of Windows Production Truck, you have the ability to insert video clips and your own local ads in to your live sports streams.
New features you've asked for
- More options for delivering a quality stream when using cellular modems, air cards, and WiFiMax.
- Enhanced Audio Only streaming, giving you the ability to add custom splash screens with updatable stats, scoreboards and informational overlays to your audio streams.
- Live internet bandwidth, CPU capacity, memory, and CPU temperature meters to help you monitor your stream quality in real time (Windows only).
Contact iHigh support to enable these new features.
We would like to thank all of our broadcasters for their great ideas and feedback - especially those who's testing has been instrumental in making it a great product. You can download Production Truck® 1.1 by going to your iHigh site, logging in as an administrator, looking for the "Video Broadcasts" header, and clicking on the Mac or Windows download link.
What else is coming?!
Not able to live stream all of your live events? Need to hide events when they finish? We have some more broadcasting options that will be available to you soon:
- "Delayed Video" - Stream your event once - the audio will be broadcasted live and the video will be available as an archive as soon as your event is over or at a date time of your choice.
- "No Scout Mode" - The audio and video for your event will be shown live but the archives won't be available until after a date of your choosing.
- HD Upgrade: Upgrade your stream to full HD.
- PPV Upgrade: Have a premium event or want limited access? Pay-per-View options will be available this fall.
- Another exciting feature we have coming is Production Truck® Chat. Through the Production Truck® software users will be able to live chat with members of our support team, allowing for instant help.