Directions to Northridge High School
September 17, 2012By J Armstead of Hoover High School
DIRECTIONS TO NORTHRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
FROM I-59, EXIT 73
- Take McFarland Boulevard/Highway 82 west exit from I-59.
- Follow McFarland Boulevard/Highway 82 west through Tuscaloosa, past Druid City Hospital and go over the Black Warrior River.
- Take the first right after the Bridge (Buddy's Food Mart/Parade Station will be on the right).
- Go to the first traffic light and turn left. This will be Rice Mine Road.
- Once you turn left, go to the next Traffic Light and take a Left. This will be Northridge Road.
- Northridge High School will be on the right about a mile from the red light.
- Once you get to the school, take the first road (to the right) this will go beside the school parking lot and take you to the back parking lot next to the gym.
FROM I-59, EXIT 79 (COALING/COTTONDALE EXIT)
- Exit to the right off of the ramp, take a right (University Blvd.)
- Stay on University Blvd. through Cottondale.
- You will come to a Y in the road: Stay right. You will go through several red lights.
- Stay on University Blvd. until you get to Cresent Ridge Road. Turn Right on Cresent Ridge Road. (There will be a church on the right-Albert Baptist Church-right before the intersection.
- Stay on Cresent Ridge Road until it goes from 4 lanes to 2 lanes. You will come to a turn (left) then a dead end. Do not go all the way to the dead end.
- Take a left on Jack Warner Parkway. You will go past Holt High School and then an Exxon station on the right.
- Go about 1/4 mile and take a right at the next light. This intersection will take you over the river.
- Go to the dead end and take a left. This is Rice Mine Road.
- Go to the next Red light and take a right. This is Northridge Road. The school will be about 1 mile on the right.