Cream & Crimson Game Fact Sheet
April 8, 2014HOOSIER SPORTS 365
INDIANA PRESS RELEASE
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -Indiana's 2014 Cream & Crimson Spring Game will kick off at 3 p.m. ET from Memorial Stadium on Saturday, April 12. BTN2Go will broadcast the game. Admission is free and gates will open at 1 p.m.
IU's Department of Athletics is offering numerous fan-friendly events before, during and after the game.
· Youth Football Clinic, 1:30-2:30 p.m. - Kids 12 and under can meet and receive instruction from recent Indiana Football alumni on the field of Memorial Stadium, and can participate in a run-on, complete with fireworks, like the real Hoosiers Football team. Kids should meet at Hep's Rock (north end of the field) starting at 1:15 p.m. Current NFL players Rodger Saffold of the St. Louis Rams, Andrew McDonald of the Carolina Panthers, Larry Black, Jr., of the Cincinnati Bengals and Adam Replogleof the Atlanta Falcons will serve as instructors.
· Pre-game Tailgate Party, 1:30-2:45 p.m. -Located in the South End Zone (Knothole Park), admission is free. Free tailgate food will be available to the first 3,000 fans in attendance or until supplies last. Concessions stands will also be open on the East Concourse.
· Memorial Stadium Tours, 1:30-2:45 p.m. -Get a behind the scenes look inside Memorial Stadium. Tours begin from the South End Zone.
· Hoosiers Kids Zone, 1:30-4:30 p.m. -Kids can enjoy activities in Knothole Park including, special zipline rides and inflatable games.
· Post-game Autographs -Players and coaches will be available for autographs on the field following the game.
The Hoosiers 15-practice spring schedule is listed below:
March 8, 9, 11, 13, 25, 27, 29
Tickets for the 2014 season are on sale NOW! To order, contact the IU Athletics Ticket Office at 1-866-IUSPORTS or click here.