Directions to Dixie Heights
October 25, 2011By James Stephens of George Rogers Clark High School
These are directions to Dixie Heights high school in Covington, courtesy of Google Maps, from George Rogers Clark high school, where the game between Clark County and Notre Dame is being played tonight at 7:00.
1. Turn left on Boone Ave., stay on for 0.3 miles.
2. Turn right onto KY-1958 N/ Bypass Rd., stay on for 2.9 miles.
3. Turn left onto I-64 W, stay on for 13.1 miles.
4. Merge onto I-75 N, stay on for 6.3 miles.
5. Slight right to stay on I-75 N (signs for Georgetown/Cincinnati), stay on for 66.8 miles.
6. Take exit 185 to merge onto I- 275 E, stay on for 1.4 miles.
7. Take exit 83 for US-25/ US-42/ US-127/ Dixie Highway, stay on for 0.3 miles.
8. Turn right onto US-127 S/ US-42 W/ US- 25 S, stay on for 0.4 miles.
9. Turn right onto the first cross street, Summitt Dr., stay on for 0.1 miles.
Destination is on left.