Directions to Lafayette
October 7, 2011By James Stephens of George Rogers Clark High School
Starting from George Rogers Clark High School, heading to Lafayette High School in Lexington, courtesy of Mapquest.
1. Turn left onto Boone Avenue.
2. Turn right onto the Bypass/KY-1958 N. Stay on for 2.9 miles.
3. Turn left onto I-64 W. Stay on for 14.8 miles.
4. Take Exit 113, toward Paris/Lexington. Stay on for 0.4 miles.
5. Turn right onto N Boradway/ US-27 S/ US-68 W. Follow US-68 W for 5.1 miles.
6. Turn left onto Clays Mill Rd. Stay on for 0.3 miles.
7. Turn left onto Reed Ln. Just past Woodbine Dr., if you reach Blue Ash Dr. you've gone too far. Stay on for 0.3 miles.
8. 401 Reed Ln. is on the left. If you reach Southport Dr. you've gone too far.