3rd Annual Big Blue 5K another success!
November 12, 2012Hamilton High School
We would like to extend a big thank you to all who participated in the 5K Saturday morning. We had 202 participants this year and raised nearly $2,000 for the HHS Boosters Organization. We are looking forward to seeing the event continue to grow in the years to come.
We would like to formally thank and recognize the following people for sacrificing their personal time to help organize and run the event.
- Matt Eaton-Asst XC Coach, Varsity Asst. Wrestling Coach, Science Teacher HHS
- Heather Fenton-Get Fit Club Coordinator and Health Teacher Wilson Middle School
- MIke Dellapina-Athletic Director HHS
- Hamilton City School District Maintenance Department
- The City of Hamilton Parks Department-Steve Maxwell
- Dan Richter-Game Programming, Visual Basic, Keys to Success HHS
- Mike Neri-Head Boys Tennis, Teacher Academy HHS
- Mike Dole-Intervention Specialist, Varsity Asst. Football, Head Track & Field Coach HHS
- Steve Connaughton-English Instructional Coach, Head Middle School XC Coach, Head Middle School Tennis Coach
- Steve Heckman-History Teacher, Head Softball Coach HHS
- Kathleen Gormley-Intervention Specialist, Big Blue XC Supporter HHS
- Joel Lauer-Intervention Specialist, Varsity Asst. Football HHS
- Zach Getz-Educational Assistant, Freshman Football HHS/HFS
- Parents of Big Blue Stuent Athletes: Mr. and Mrs. Farmer, Mr. Caudill, Ms. Mitchell, Mrs. Jones, Mr. Weissinger.