Boys Basketball Power Rankings
January 18, 2011Genoa-Kingston High School
1. Kaneland (9-7, 3-2 Northern Illinois Big 12)
The Knights need to string together victories to keep pace in the conference with Rochelle, Morris and Yorkville.
2. Indian Creek (11-6, 4-1 Little Ten)
Indian Creek is making a strong case for the
No. 2 seed in the Little Ten tournament.
3. Genoa-Kingston (9-8, 1-3 Big Northern)
G-K has a chance to do some damage at home in the next few weeks.
4. Hinckley-Big Rock (7-10, 4-0 LTC)
Under .500 overall but still unbeaten in LTC play, the Royals could make a case for the second seed in the LTC tournament.
5. DeKalb (5-15, 1-4 NI Big 12)
The Barbs got their first conference win on Friday.
6. Sycamore (4-12, 1-5 NI Big 12)
Sycamore can make a statement against Kaneland on Friday in Maple Park.
7. Hiawatha (3-9, 0-4 LTC)
The Hawks had a rough go of it in Shabbona against Indian Creek.