NJCAA TV LINKS
Steps to Become A Scholar Athlete at Bronx CC - A Photo Essay
February 28, 2013BRONX COMMUNITY COLLEGE
1. "For more than 50 years, Bronx Community College has been offering students quality instruction and skills training that are needed for future success. With more than 30 academic programs, we meet the education and career needs of both our local and international students. We prepare our graduates to go directly into the work force or to continue at a four-year college. We also provide continuing education courses and adult training programs."
From "A Message from the President" Carole M. Berotte Joseph, Ph.D. President
2. Bronx Community College’s University Heights Campus Designated a National Historic Landmark
BCC is the first community college campus to earn the distinction
3. "Our goal is to provide the best possible teaching and learning environment for our students and faculty. Academic Affairs and the BCC faculty are committed to building and sustaining strong programs which help students achieve their aspirations, whether that means transferring to a four-year college or getting a good job in the career they have chosen. We want our students to graduate equipped and informed, to be prepared to think, act, and communicate effectively and ethically in a challenging 21st century world."
Taken from - A Message from the Interim Vice President David Hadaller, Ph.D.
4. The Athletics Program at Bronx Community College provides opportunities for students to compete in the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) and the CUNY Athletic Conference (CUNYAC). Participation fosters the values of discipline, cooperation, collaboration, and competition. Through team play, the student athlete learns how to work with others to achieve individual and group goals. Individual benefits may include increased confidence, self-esteem, and leadership abilities.
5. 3rd Floor of historic Alumni Gymnasium
6. 3rd Floor of historic Alumni Gymnasium.
6. 4th Floor of historic Alumni Gymnasium
7. 4th Floor of historic Alumni Gymnasium.
8. Equipment storage.
9. Beautiful OHIO FIELD in February 2013
10. Beautiful OHIO FIELD in February 2013
14. Fall 2012 Scholar Athletes List