2011 Lady Bruins Volleyball
Volleyball Team Rules
1. All players will be expected to follow all rules that apply to student behavior in the student handbook.
2. All players must attend practices. Practice runs from 3-5pm Monday though Friday and an occasionally Saturday practice. Illnesses and family emergences are excusable. We would prefer not to have doctor’s appointment during practices but if necessary please make sure to inform the coaches.
3. All players are expected to be on time to practice. They must help set up the nets for practice and tear down at the end of practice.
4. All players MUST be properly dressed for practice. A tee-shirt WITH sleeves, shorts, keen pads (white are preferred), athletic shoes, and NO jewelry.
5. If a player is injured we (the coaches) will discuses with the player and parents the best plan for practices, but injured players are expected to attend games and cheer on players. The coaches will have things for injured girls to do on the bench.
6. All players must wear their game jersey, black spandex, keen pads, white volleyball socks, and athletic shoes on game day. Missing any of the listed items will result in not playing in the game.
7. NO JEWELRY MAY EVER BE WORN DURING GAMES. DO NOT PIERCE EARS PRIOR TO SEASON IF THEY WON'T BE HEALED SUCH THAT EARRINGS MAY BE TAKEN OUT. ALSO, NO FINGERNAILS MAY BE WORN PAST FINGERTIP LENGTH. THIS INCLUDES SCULPTURED NAILS.
8. We expect all players to stay for BOTH the 7th and 8th grade games. We also expect 8th graders to cheer at the 7th grade games and all 7th graders to cheer at the 8th grade games.
9. When traveling to away games all girls must ride the bus to the game and home from the game. Parents will pick their girls up from Belzer. The girls will NEVER go to the restroom alone when visiting other schools.
10. When the players walk into the gym they are expected to leave the drama at the door. All players will get along and respect each other while in the gym during practice and at games.
11. All players are REQUIRED to keep grades up. The coaches will get a report from teachers. A low grade in a class will result in the player not practicing but studying during practice and sitting out of the games.
12. We expect all players to stay out of trouble in and out of school. They are now leaders of the school, not only will the teachers expect their behavior to be amazing in class, but we except it out of school as well. We will discuss detentions and trips to the office with each player and figure out the best “punishment” according to the situation.
Girls' Volleyball Photo Galleries
��� Girls' Volleyball News
Girls' Volleyball Video Clips
No video clips have been uploaded.