Youth Coaches Bios
Oak View Middle School
High School Apparel
Parents - here is the link for ordering you or your wrestler apparel for this year. Orders will be closed on 11/29.
2014 ANDOVER YOUTH WRESTLING SEASON
Practice Dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays -- Starting Tuesday, November 18th
Please arrive early the first night to register! You can register any night!
Location: Andover High School Wrestling Room
Time: 6:00-7:00 PM for the younger wrestlers
7-8:30 PM for the older wrestlers (times to be determines by the coaches)
Cost: $100 (includes your $35 MN USA wrestling card)
Questions: Contact: Jeff Board, Andover Youth Wrestling Coach; (763) 229-6185, email@example.com
- If you have already been issued raffle tickets, and have sales proceeds that you are ready to turn in to me, you are welcome and encouraged to do so at this meeting:
- I would prefer not to have to handle cash. If you have cash, please deposit it in your account and write a check in that amount to “Andover Wrestling Club”
- Ticket stubs and sales proceeds (checks) need to be turned in together, and they must match up. At $20 per raffle ticket, your monies need to equal 20 times the number of stubs that you are turning in. ie: If you are turning in 100 tickets stubs, your checks should total $2000.
- I would appreciate it if, when turning in, put your checks and your stubs in an envelope, and write the following information on the envelope:
- Your name
- The number of ticket stubs in the envelope
- The stub numbers (ie #1201-1250)
- The total amount of monies (checks) in the envelope
- If you have not yet been issued raffle tickets, or have sold out of those already issued and are ready for more, please respond to this email and let me know how many more you would like. This will allow me to divvy them up ahead of time and have them ready for distribution at the meeting.
- If you will not be able to attend the meeting, but need tickets to sell or have ticket sales to turn in, please reach out to me (email or cell) so that we can make arrangements.
- And lastly, if you have already been issued raffle tickets, but do not have any sales yet to turn in, you need to really think about getting a little giddyup in your hop-a-long. J
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop me an email of give me a call. Thanks.
Director of Finance, Andover Wrestling Club
612-618-4875 (cell & text)
2012 -2013 Andover Huskies season opener!
November 29th Andover will host Park Center at 6:00pm. This is also the Youth Night. Andover Youth Wrestling will get to come out in between the JV and Varsity match to show the future of Andover Wrestling! More
No video clips have been uploaded.
Andover Wrestling Schedule
Next 5 Upcoming Events This Month