IHIGH HALL OF FAME WEB SITE AND AWARDS
BLAZER MISSION STATEMENT
AHS SPORTS SCHEDULE THIS WEEK
ASHLAND BLAZER ANNOUNCEMENTS
ATHLETIC TRAINING PROGRAM
BLAZER PEP CLUB
BLAZER BOYS SPORTS
BLAZER GIRLS SPORTS
BLAZER ACTIVITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
ASHLAND IHIGH PHOTOGRAPHERS
ASHLAND MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS
ASHLAND MIDDLE SCHOOL TRACK AND FIELD
ASHLAND MIDDLE SCHOOL GOLF
LINKS OF INTEREST
REGION COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY WEB SITE LINKS
$$$ COLLEGE FINANCIAL AID WEB SITES $$$
Ashland Blazer Announcements January 2, 2013
January 2, 2013By AJ Stadelmeyer of Ashland Paul G Blazer High School
BLAZER DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS
January 2, 2013
Track and Field Meeting
There will be a meeting after school tomorrow in room 214 for all students interested in running track. Athletes currently in a sport are not expected to attend. The meeting will begin at 3:35pm and last for about 15 minutes.
Sweethearts Dance will be on Februray 16, 2013 guest request forms will be in the main office.
The following new scholarships have been posted. Please see your counselor or the website for more details.
9. Ashland Community and Technical College - Incoming Freshman Scholarship
1. Meet minimum grade point and ACT score
2. complete a 100-200 word typed essay.
10. John T. Smith Minority Scholarship for Kentucky Residents (Ashland Community and Technical Scholarship)
1. Completed admission application
2. Complete FAFSA
3. Complete a 100-200 word typed essay
11. Ashland Community and Technical College 2013 Pre - Engineering Scholarship
1. Completed application for admission
2. Intend to enroll in a four year college engineering program following completion of associate degree at ACTC.3. Be a high school senior and US citizen
4. 3.5 GPA, ACT Composite of 20 and Math score of 20 or higher.
5. Complete FAFSA
12. Jesse Stuart AMVETS Post 95 Ladies Auxiliary
1. For students entering a service oriented profession. See application for more details
13. Kentucky MVETS Auxiliary Scholarship
1. Student must be entering a service oriented profession. See application for more details
The BigSun Organization is proud to be able to continue to help young athletes succeed in their academic pursuits. We are offering an annual scholarship to a deserving student. All students athletes are eligible for this award, regardless of which sport they are participating in.
Deadline June 21, 2013
Amount of Award - $500.00
The successful applicant will be a high school senior or be attending a post secondary institute and currently involved in some sport at that institution or in the community.
Please visit our website at http://www.bigsunathletics.com to learn how to apply.
Beta Club Members:
You are reminded that you must complete 15 hours of service each year. Check Room 211 daily for service opportunities.