IHigh Hall Of Fame Web Site
BLAZER MISSION STATEMENT
AHS SPORTS SCHEDULE THIS WEEK
ASHLAND BLAZER ANNOUNCEMENTS
ATHLETIC TRAINING PROGRAM
ASHLAND IHIGH PHOTOGRAPHERS
Ashland Middle School Sports
Ashland Middle School Track and Field
Ashland Middle School Golf
Links Of Interest
University and College Web Site Links
College Financial Aid Web Sites
Ashland Blazer High School Announcements December 17, 2012
December 18, 2012By AJ Stadelmeyer of Ashland Paul G Blazer High School
BLAZER DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS
The following new scholarships have been posted. Please see your counselor or the website for more details.
9. Ashland Community and Technical College - Incoming Freshman Scholarship
1. Meet minimum grade point and ACT score
2. complete a 100-200 word typed essay.
10. John T. Smith Minority Scholarship for Kentucky Residents (Ashland Community and Technical Scholarship)
1. Completed admission application
2. Complete FAFSA
3. Complete a 100-200 word typed essay
11. Ashland Community and Technical College 2013 Pre - Engineering Scholarship
1. Completed application for admission
2. Intend to enroll in a four year college engineering program following completion of associate degree at ACTC.3. Be a high school senior and US citizen
4. 3.5 GPA, ACT Composite of 20 and Math score of 20 or higher.
5. Complete FAFSA
12. Jesse Stuart AMVETS Post 95 Ladies Auxiliary
1. For students entering a service oriented profession. See application for more details
13. Kentucky MVETS Auxiliary Scholarship
1. Student must be entering a service oriented profession. See application for more details
Salvation Army Kettle
Community service hours the Tomcat football team will be manning 2 Salvation Army kettles on Thursday December 20th at Walmart, The hours are from 9:00am until 8:00pm. Anyone interested in getting community service hours for their club or organization see Coach Hart in the lunch room.
The BigSun Organization is proud to be able to continue to help young athletes succeed in their academic pursuits. We are offering an annual scholarship to a deserving student. All students athletes are eligible for this award, regardless of which sport they are participating in.
Deadline June 21, 2013
Amount of Award - $500.00
The successful applicant will be a high school senior or be attending a post secondary institute and currently involved in some sport at that institution or in the community.
Please visit our website at http://www.bigsunathletics.com to learn how to apply.
Beta Club Members:
You are reminded that you must complete 15 hours of service each year. Check Room 211 daily for service opportunities.